How to join:
Thanks to Xander for this information.
- Become a Godsmen; see the Godsmen
page for how.
- Speak to Bedai-Lihn and tell her you are not happy being a Godsmen,
the reason being
that it is an empty title.
- She will tell you to blow up the secret project the Godsmen are
- In order to get inside to see the secret project, talk to
ask him about the project. He should give you a Godsmen token, which you
in a Quick Item Slot.
- Speak to one of the Godsmen guards outside the large doors to the
him the token. The doors should now open.
- Ask the Githzerai woman and ask about weak spots.
- Examine the controls and jiggle them.
- The machine should now be destroyed and all the workers killed.
- Return to speak with Bedai-Lihn and she will now ask you to kill
Sarvos (the suicidal factotum).
- Speak to Bedai-Lihn after doing so and ask to join; she will agree
and tell you a password ("the city will burn") and tell you to go see
Scofflaw Penn, the Printshop owner.
- Bedai-Lihn will now ask you to get her a disguise to sneak out of
the Foundry. Speak to Nadilin, the clerk to get one.
- You should find yourself outside of the Foundry with Bedai-Lihn. If
you ask her about herself, you may be able to convince her to let go of
- Speak to Scofflaw Penn, who will tell you to kill
Qui-Sai, the warrior trainer for the Sensates, and is in the
Civic Festhall. (This could be a tough fight and would probably make all
of the Sensates hostile; the plot requires something in the Civic
Festhall, so you may not want to work yourself into a corner.)